Anthony Joshua hopes to get his recently lost IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles back from Ruiz Jr this December in Saudi Arabia.
But when Joshua was asked what his ideal fight would be he said: “I always change it, but right now, I’d say Fury at Wembley. The best of Britain. It is a massive fight.”
Also Joshua added when asked if he would eventually fight fury and wilder he replied saying “Yes, 100 per cent. That’s like asking if a certain football team will play another football team. Of course.
“We’re in the same division, in the same era. We have to fight each other.
“We’re all big draws in the heavyweight division so it would be massive.
“I’d love to fight Wilder, I’d love to fight Fury. I’m fighting Ruiz Jr next. The list goes on – there’s so many out there that I’d love to compete with.”
Joshua currently focuses on avenging the defeat he suffered earlier this year in New York at the hands of Ruiz Jr ending his unbeaten record.
“It’s been a journey,” he said. “A lot of highs and a lot of lows, from the amateurs to the pros.
“Through the process you gain experience which has led me to this point in my life.”
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku