Durant and Irving decided to join forces on the first day of free agency.
Deandre Jordan also teams up them at the Brooklyn Nets as the three NBA players as decided to join up forces to help the franchise this coming season season, although Kevin Durant is injured and might not be available through this coming regular season.
Durant said at the Friday’s Nets media “it was one of those things, kind of happened organically”
Irving said at the Friday’s Nets media “I’m incredibly grateful to be here. It’s been a journey, I’ve taken numerous steps in different perspectives – failed and succeeded”
“First and foremost, I wanted to reach out to Brooklyn to let them know my interest is very high. And I had some pieces that I wanted to bring with me as well. This is the perfect place to do it.
I wanted to get to know the front in a way that we had longevity and time to gel. … really makes this feels like home.”
Irving describes his time at Celtics as a failure because he was trying to be great individually and not as a team, he also added that he has learned as a leader in Boston.
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman