The Emir also condoled with Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State and the Baruten Traditional Council especially, the Emir of Ilesha-Baruba, Alhaji Professor Halidu Abubakar, over the unfortunate incidence.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who expressed his sadness in a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Saturday, implored security agencies to always adopt civil measures in addressing issues that can truncate the peaceful co-existence and harmonious working relationship among the entire populace.
He also appealed to the Kwara State government under the leadership of Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, to take necessary actions in addressing the situation in order to curb reoccurrence of such unpatriotic act.
“The killings in Baruten local government area is quiet unfortunate and alien to us in Kwara. I pray that such ugly and unwarranted incidence never happen again”, he added.
The Emir however prayed for the repose of the deceased, he also besieged Almighty Allah to grant the families of the victims the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption