A fresh cholera outbreak in Bauchi State has killed at least, 20 persons in some parts of the state.
It was gathered that about 322 persons have been infected with the disease.
The State Commissioner for Health, Dr Aliyu Mohammed Maigoro, gave an update on the situation during a media briefing on Tuesday morning.
He said the outbreak has spread across nine local government areas since the first case was recorded in April.
According to the Commissioner, the index case was a 37-year-old patient, who was admitted at Burra General Hospital on 24 April, 2021.
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes