Supporters of Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State have gone spiritual ahead the Supreme Court judgment to be delivered tomorrow (Monday).
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the loyalists spreads across four coalition groups in Bauchi. They organised a special prayers for the Governor’s at the apex court.
It would be recalled that there was report on the Governor’s ill-health which led to his admission in a London hospital, a situation ROYAL NEWS described as ‘judgment fever’.
The groups, comprising the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Peoples Democratic Party Youths Movement, Coalition of Women groups and Artisans, trooped to Bauchi State Secretariat of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), on Saturday, to declare support for the governor.
The coalition was led by Mr. Alkasim Tijani, who said the groups were out to let Nigerians know that their “total support for Governor Mohammed is adamant.”
He said: “We are calling on stakeholders in the Supreme Court to affirm the Appeal Court’s decision on Senator Bala Mohammed’s victory. We are very optimistic that Monday’s judgment will be another victory for us.
“We have seen the laudable projects going on across the state, within the short time he has spent in the office. We know that by God’s grace, no one will be coming to interfere or distort these projects, particularly in the area of education, health, infrastructure, and human capital development.
“We, therefore, call on everyone to commence massive special prayer to ensure that the Governor remains in office for the next eight years in sha Allah…” The groups called on the Supreme Court to ensure transparency while delivering the judgment.
- CBN gives marching order to commercial banks, others
- Update: Coronavirus cases hit 111 in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Abba Kyari gives update of his health and what next
- COVID-19: Message from NACCIMA National President to members
- Covid-19: Dangote donates 600-bed isolation centres to Kano govt
- CORONAVIRUS: Read 65-paragraph address delivered by Buhari
- BREAKING….. COVID-19 HAS NO CURE FOR NOW—- Buhari
- Kwara governor breaks silence, donates 10months salaries to Covid-19 support
- 55yr-old Medical Consultant dies of coronavirus
- BREAKING…… “Unfortunately, I tested positive for coronavirus infection”
News2 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education4 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics5 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen