Bible Society appoints Sanusi as new CEO-Designate
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) on has announced the appointment of Pastor Samuel Sanusi as its new General Secretary/ Chief Executive Officer -Designate.
BSN Manager, Media and Public Relations, Mr Benjamin Mordi, disclosed in a statement on Saturday in Lagos.
ROYAL NEWS reports that Bible Society of Nigeria is a not-for-profit interdenominational Christian organisation.
It translates the Bible into local languages, publishes, distributes, raises funds for the Bible work and organises life-transforming programmes.
So far, it has translated the full Bible into 26 Nigerian Languages, while translation revision is on-going in 10 Nigerian Languages.
According to him, Sanusi will be taking over from the incumbent General Secretary/CEO, Dr Dare Ajiboye, who will be retiring in June 2021.
He said that Sanusi, currently the Society’s Senior Manager, Church and Public Relations, would resume officially on July 1, 2021.
“He joined the BSN on Dec. 6, 2010, as Church/Public Relations Manager. He has also served as Senior Manager – Operations and Programmes.
“Before joining the Society, he had worked with Permanentmark Enterprise Limited as Chief Operating Officer between July and November 2010.
“Pastor Sanusi was also a former Senior Partner with Mutual Hope CashAccess Limited,” Mordi also.
He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) obtained from the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State in 2004 and Post Graduate Diploma in Management from University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State in 2001.
He graduated from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State with Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Mass Communication.
Sanusi is a member of various professional organisations among which are Nigerian Institute of Management, Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers and Nigerian Institute of Public Relations.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike