The remains of blogger, Ada Doris Kamuche aka AdaIgbo has been laid to rest in her family compound in Ukwulu, Dunukofia local government in Anambra state on Saturday, March 6.
Kamuche passed away in February 2021 after a brief illness at the age of 36. She died four days after she celebrated her birthday.
Her funeral was attended by her family members and friends. She is survived by a son, mother, brothers, sisters and other relatives.
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92