This is contained in a statement signed by the Permanent Secretary for Administration and General Services, Mr. Danjuma Ali, issued in Maiduguri.
It reads: “The Governor has approved with immediate effect the dissolution of the members of the State Executive Council.”
Ali explained that the dissolution was to create an environment conducive for interested members of the executive council to legally participate in the upcoming All Progressives Congress (APC) primaries and congresses.
He said that Zulum expressed his deepest gratitude to them for their unquantifiable contributions while in office and wished them the best of luck in their future endeavours.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Buhari’s Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen, withdraws from Senatorial race
- Stirke: UNILORIN VC sends strong message to FG, ASUU
- Ekiti guber race: I’m committed to APC’s victory at poll—Bamidele
- Foundation produces 65 graduates, gets donation from Davido
- I’ll work with NASS to restructure Nigeria – Atiku
- 2023: I will end banditry in 6 months, says Wike
- Blasphemy: No ‘jungle justice’ in Islam, Group backs Sultan Abubakar
- Prophet Muhammad Was Insulted While Alive, Yet He Didn’t Kill Anybody – Sheikh Gumi
- I’m only PDP presidential aspirant to win APC– Wike
- SOKOTO IMBROGLIO: MURIC CONDEMNS LOOTING, ATTACKS ON CHURCHES