The lawmaker representing Ese Odo constituency in the Ondo State House of Assembly, Mr Success Torukerijoh, has been expelled by the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, (APC).
ROYAL NEWS gathered that th lawmaker is one of the nine lawmakers opposing the impeachment of the state deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi.
He was said to have been expelled for involving in anti-party activities. The action was taken during the meeting of the leaders of the party in the local government on Sunday.
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants