In a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the monarch described the deceased as a devout muslim whose good deeds reflect positively in the larger society through the immense contributions of his children to the propagation of Islam globally.
The Emir condoled with the Malami Ubandoma, his siblings, immediate and extended families over the unfortunate incidence, urging them to find solace in the fact that late Sheikh Muhammad Jumuah lived a fulfilled life worthy of emulation.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed to Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
He also besieged Allah to give the children and the entire Olodo family compound the fortitude to bear the great loss.
ROYAL NEWS reliably gathered that Janazah prayer for the deceased will come up tomorrow (Saturday)at Darul-Kitab Wa Sunnah College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Gaa-Akanbi, Ilorin at 10am.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign