In a condolence message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the monarch described the deceased as a devout muslim whose good deeds reflect positively in the larger society through the immense contributions of his children to the propagation of Islam globally.
The Emir condoled with the Malami Ubandoma, his siblings, immediate and extended families over the unfortunate incidence, urging them to find solace in the fact that late Sheikh Muhammad Jumuah lived a fulfilled life worthy of emulation.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed to Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos.
He also besieged Allah to give the children and the entire Olodo family compound the fortitude to bear the great loss.
ROYAL NEWS reliably gathered that Janazah prayer for the deceased will come up tomorrow (Saturday)at Darul-Kitab Wa Sunnah College of Arabic and Islamic Studies, Gaa-Akanbi, Ilorin at 10am.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis