The Former Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed, on Tuesday disclosed that he remains an active member of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
Ahmed, named a member of the party’s National Convention Organising Committee last week, said in a Facebook message that he also belongs to political platforms such as the Abuja Round Table Group and the Rescue Nigeria Project, RNP, “a platform, composed of like-minded Nigerians drawn from all political orientations, seeking to repurpose the conversation about Nigeria’s future and reframe the leadership selection process in Nigeria”.
With this development, the rumour making the rounds that the former Governor has defected from the PDP has finally been laid to rest.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC