A member of the Imo State House of Assembly, Amb. Uche Ogbuagu, has concluded arrangements to join the All Progressives Congress, (APC).
ROYAL NEWS exclusively gathered that the lawmaker in letter addressed to the Assembly Speaker, will tomorrow Tuesday 28th, January 2020 make his formal submission.
He alleged that the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) meted unfair treatment on him, a circumstance that made him to take the decision.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note