Bauchi State Chief of Staff, Abubakar Kari, has voluntarily resigned his appointment. He was sworn in on June 10th, 2019.
His resignation was contained in a media statement signed by the Secretary to the Bauchi State Government, Sabi’u Baba, and made available to newsmen Monday evening.
Governor Mohammed however approved the appointment of Ladan Salihu as the new Chief of Staff, Government House, Bauchi.
Until his appointment, Ladan Salihu was the Honourable Commissioner, Ministry Of Information and Communications in the state.
Meanwhile a statement issued in acceptance of the resignation of Kari, said: “Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has approved the voluntary resignation of Abubakar Kari as Chief of Staff, Government House.
“The Governor thanked him for the selfless service rendered during his tenure as Chief Of Staff and wished him Allah’s guidance in his future endeavours.”
No reason was given for his sudden resignation as the Chief of Staff.
The appointment of the new CoS was also contained in a separate media statement signed by the SSG and made available to newsmen on Monday.
The statement said that Salihu’s appointment was with immediate effect.
Salihu was a former Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria.
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy
- Nigeria is not broke, says finance minister
- Aree of Ogele felicitates with Sulu-Gambari on SAN attainment
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll