The Special Advisers are Rtd. Brigadier General Saliu Tunde Bello (Security); Professor Adekunle Dunmade (Health); Ahmed Yinka Aluko (Special Duties); and Attahiru Ibrahim (Sports and Youths).
ROYAL NEWS reports that the former Special Adviser Political (SAPOL) Saadu Salau is now Special Adviser Strategy while the former Special Adviser Strategy Abdullateef Alakawa is named the new SAPOL.
The Governor has also appointed Mr. Bashir Adigun as Special Adviser Political Communications.
Adigun, a native of Ifelodun local government, is a senior journalist with decades of experience across print and broadcast media industry.
Adigun was until his pick the Controller News and Current Affairs (Northern Nigeria) for the Channels TV and Abuja Correspondent for a leading global newswire Associated Press (AP). He also worked as Reporter/Researcher at the Guardian newspaper.
He is a 1990 graduate of Communications and Language Arts at Nigeria’s premier University of Ibadan. He has two Master’s degrees, both from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria — Masters in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD) and Law Enforcement , Criminal Justice (MLC).
Adigun is married with children.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment