In a condolence message by his spokesman, Malam Garba Shehu, in Abuja on Thursday, the president commiserated with Hassan-Kila’s family, friends, associates, people and government of Jigawa State on the sad incident.
He urged all those mourning the deceased to have more trust in God who determines the fate of everyone on earth.
President Buhari prayed that almighty God would accept the soul of the departed, grant him Aljannah firdaus.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari