The Kwara State Commissioner for Education and Human Capital Development, Hajia Fatimah Bisola Ahmed, has said that State Common Entrance Examination has been slated for Saturday 31st October, 2020.
The Commissioner made this known during the Management meeting of the Mimistry in her office,
In her words, “ the Common Entrance Examination that was earlier slatted for Saturday 24th October, 2020 which was postponed due to unrest in the state will now hold on Saturday 31st October, 2020 across the state”.
She enjoyed parents and guardians to prepare their wards for the forthcoming examination and also wish the pupils hitch free examination.
Yakub .K. Aliagan
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery