By Richard Akintade, Osogbo.
The Administrative Secretary, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Ekiti State, Dr. Barrister Omoleke Muslim Olujide, who was kidnapped by unknown gun men last night has regained freedom.
According to a reliable source, the INEC boss was released this evening without any ransom paid to anybody.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that, immediately the INEC boss was released, he went ahead to his home town, Ikire in Irewole local government Area of Osun State where his relatives and well wishers received him with high level of jubilation.
It would be recalled that the INEC boss was kidnapped along Ipetu-Ijesa Express road, on Thursday evening when he was returning from his duty post Ado-Ekiti, in Ekiti State.
All efforts to speak with him and his relatives by our correspondent proves abortive as at the time of filling this report.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption