| The lifeless body of a mother of three, Mrs. Bola Adegoroye, was on Saturday found outside her house with blood coming out of her mouth and face.|
Popularly called “Iya Ade”, the deceased was until her death a resident of Kangu, along Ilorin-Ajasse-Ipo road in the capital city of Kwara state.
Sources told ROYAL NEWS that the deceased has been complaining of severe cough for the past six months, although, “She has undergone series of tests concerning the ailment without any positive result.”
Further checks revealed that her husband (name withheld) who is a politician and often referred to as Honourable, was a lawmaker in the state in the past administration but only come to visit her and the children occasionally.
“Mrs Adegoroye cooked and served her children dinner on Friday before the bad incident occurred. Traces of blood were found in her living room and towards the staircase of the building.
“The husband has abandoned her with her critical condition to pursue his political career. She would be seen coughing outside her building and crying that her husband did not care about her life. The deceased must have struggled silently in pain for help with nobody to rescue her, as her corpse was found outside with bowl containing blood laying on the ground beside her around 8pm.
The remains of the deceased was been deposited at the mortuary while her surviving children were taken away by family members.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal