The Executive Governor of Kwara State, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed has approved the dissolution of the local government councils of Asa, Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Ilorin East, Ilorin West, Ilorin South, Irepodun, Isin, Kaiama, Moro, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun and Pategi.
The dissolution of the Local Government Councils, which is contained in the Kwara State Legal Notices No.4-19, is in exercise of the Governor’s power conferred on him by section 18(5) (c) of the Kwara State Local Government Law (as amended) cap K33, Laws of Kwara State.
The dissolution of the councils is with effect from today, 4th Day of November, 2016. As a result, all the affected public office holders including the Chairmen, Vice Chairmen, Councillors, Secretaries to the Local Government Councils and Supervisors shall immediately vacate their offices and handover to their respective Directors of Personnel Management (DPMs)
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed appreciates the contributions and support of the affected officers towards the development of the state and wishes them success in their future endeavours.
- Nigerians should be wary of purveyors of fake news– Soludo
- MURIC HAILS ARMY OVER KADUNA GUN FACTORY DISCOVERY
- JUST IN….NIPR Insists Tinubu’s Spokesperson, Ajuri Ngelale not ‘Qualified’ for PR Job
- My appointment’ll foster closer ties between government and communities— Tinubu’s SSA
- (PHOTOS) Another Kano Princess, Asmau AbdulKadir Marries Iwo High Chief
- Breaking…. Kwara gets new Commissioner of Police, Olaiya Victor Mobolaji
- What police did to late Mohbad’s body after autopsy
- Make peace your priority, PCN National Commandant, Akoh charges Nigerians
- Update On Doctor Who Performed Surgery For Late Adebola Akin-Bright
- EFCC, FRSC Deepen Collaboration in Fighting Corruption