Shortly after the extension of total lockdown in Ogun, Lagos and FCT by President Muhammadu Buhari in nationwide address on Monday, Nigeria’s coronavirus cases jumped to 343.
This was as a result of the 20 new infections were confirmed by the National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC), ROYAL NEws reports.
However, out of the 20 new cases, 13 were recorded in Lagos State, two in Edo, two in Kano, two in Ogun and one in Ondo.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people