Buhari commissions projects virtually, honours Goodluck Jonathan, 2 others
Barely few days to completion of thrle two -term of Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s President, former President Goodluck Jonathan has again been honoured by the current administration.
Jonathan was honoured by naming a federal government building after him.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the Nigerian leader on Tuesday virtually commissioned three bridges, three secretariats and one road project undertaken by his administration.
The Federal Government built secretariats in Anambra, Bayelsa and Zamfara states to cut expenditures on rent for office spaces.
Buhari said the structures would “reduce the cost of governance by bringing federal civil servants under one roof for efficient service delivery.”
The new buildings are Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Federal Secretariat in Yenagoa, Ebele Okeke Federal Secretariat in Awka, and Malam Yahaya Gusau Federal Secretariat in Gusau.
The President said making infrastructure development a key point of focus in his administration was deliberate “to create wealth and make poverty alleviation easier.”
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu swears in Akume as SGF
- Why we didn’t embark on strike over subsidy removal– NLC
- No-Man’s Land: Lagos to make laws toprotect indigenes
- Peace Mass Transit says bus fares will not be increased despite fuel price
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa