Buhari dehumanised us, souls he crushed will haunt him– Sowore
Nigerian activist and presidential candidate for the African Action Congress in the 2023 election, Omoyele Sowore, has said President Muhammadu Buhari brought Nigerians nothing but pain.
In a tweet, Sowore added that Buhari has demoralised Nigerians and their businesses, bringing them back to stone age.
He wrote, “President @mbuhari you just didn’t hurt Nigeria, you dehumanised it’s citizens, you denied Nigeria of a decent life, you denied children, women, men -old and young- an opportunity to live and thrive.
“You destroyed businesses, you took innocent lives, you destroyed the educational sector, you deprived the sick and infirm an opportunity to be nursed to health. You unjustly detained and imprisoned many. You encouraged violence where you couldn’t carry it out yourself. You created division through religion bigotry and ethnicity.
“Yourself, your family members , cronies and members of your cabal perpetrated untold corruption. You borrowed Nigeria back to the Stone Age!
“Your tenure and the souls you ruined, lives you wasted , opportunities you crushed will continue to hunt and haunt your till the end of time! #Revolutionnow”
Buhari will end his second tenure as president on May 29, of which he has revealed severally his readiness to retire to his hometown in Daura, Katsina State.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje