According to the latest update on the calls for the resignation the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, as he continues to dominate the airwaves with #EndSARS activitist, Rinu Oduala.
The #EndSARS activities, Rinu has been suggesting an account freeze of Pantami, and he made this call via a tweet on Thursday, saying that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) ought to get his account frozen, over his past controversial comments supporting the activities of terrorist groups including Taliban and Al-Qaeda.
However, ROYAL NEWS had reported that Isa Pantami denounced his past rhetorics while claiming that he was younger then and his now a changed man.
But at the same time, the trouble for his removal has been consistent among the majority of Nigerians and political analysts.
Rinu Oduala has therefore queried the CBN governor via tweet, “Godwin Emefiele, when are you going to freeze the bank accounts of Isa Pantami?
With the look at the situation, you can understand the background of Rinu’s tweet from an ex parte order obtained by the CBN that froze the accounts of Oduala and 19 other people due to their roles in the #EndSARS protests against police brutality.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7