Attahiru, who disclosed this while speaking with newsmen, on Sunday, in Maiduguri, said a lot of successes had been recorded with many terrorists eliminated and weapons recovered.
“I am here on an operational visit, I will be here for one week.
“The essence is to enhance operations, raise morale and motivate the soldiers, to ensure we achieve better results towards the total annihilation of Boko Haram and indeed the insurgency, ” Attahiru said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the COAS, who had visited troops of Sector 1 and Sector 2 of Operation Lafiya Dole. in Borno and Yobe states, also inspected some building projects at the headquarters of 7 Division, Maiduguri. (NAN)
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules