The training will also cover other content, including national security, rule of law and environmental protection, according to a notice jointly issued by the MOE and the Ministry of Finance on a national plan to train teachers of kindergartens, primary and middle schools during the 14th five-year plan period (2021-2025).
More efforts will be made to facilitate the in-depth training of teachers, principals and trainers in rural compulsory education schools and kindergartens in less developed areas in central and western China, says the document.
Highlighting the cultivation of teachers’ core qualities, the document requires that ideological, political content and professional ethics were included in the training.
It also calls for strengthening the training of teachers in sports, music, fine art, science and other disciplines that were currently underrepresented.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal