Kid comedienne, Emmanuella was crowned “Favourite African Social Media Star” at the 2021 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.
She beat Nigerian comedy group – Ikorodu Bois, South African Magician – Wian Van Den Berg, Ugandan Youth Dance Group – Ghetto Kids, Kenyan social media sensation – Elsa Majimbo, and South African media personality – Bonang Matheba, to scoop the award.
Celebrating her win on Instagram, Emmanuella wrote: “Congratulations to me as I won the Favourite African Social Media Star category at the Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards 2021.
I am so happy to be a winner, thank you! To all my fans out there, I say thank you.
To all those who voted for me, I love you so much, this win would not have been possible without you.”
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt
- Buhari inaugurates new MOFI Board, says FG targets N100trn
- Over 50 Emirs, others witness late Dutse monarch’s funeral prayer
- Emir Sulu-Gambari commiserates with Jigawa govt. over Dutse monarch’s death
- Gov. AbdulRazaq inaugurates APC campaign council in Kwara
- Media expert harps on importance of free press on democracy