An Ilorin Area Court on Wednesday dissolved Six year-old marriage between Aminat Ajise and Tunji
Aminat, a resident of Balogun Fulani Area, Ilorin asked the court
to dissolve her marriage to her husband, Tunji over unmatched
genotype and lack of maintenance.
She said that their marriage was contracted in year 2000 and
had produced three kids and one of them are sickle cell.
“Since my husband know that our first child is SS, he
abandoned me with the kids, no support from him anymore as
he decline to give me and my children money and food.
“My lord, I am tired of his non-challant attitude as he has
shown he does not need me and his children anymore.
The plaintiff said the defendant has abandoned her and his
children to move in with another woman at Air port area since
“My Lord, I want an end to this marriage because I can’t
continue to hurt my emotion over irresponsible husband”, she
The defendant did not object to the prayer of his wife saying
she is free to go.
The presiding judge, Mr. Ibrahim AbdulKadri however dissolved
the marriage and issued a certificate of divorce to the plaintif.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign