The traditional ruler and paramount monarch of Kishi in Oyo State, Oba Masoud Aweda Lawal Arowoduye ll, has urged the people of his domain to compliment government’s efforts in the fight against the spread of COVID-19 disease across the state.
The Iba of Kishi who is also the chairman of traditional rulers in Oke-Ogun region of the state in his message issued on Tuesday calls maximum support of government’s programmes and actions at all times.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the monarch expressed sadness over the numerous dangers attached to the infectious disease stressing that, “COVID-19 is real and must be given necessary precautions in order to stay safe and healthy.”
He also commended all the proactive measures adopted by the Oyo state government under the leadership of Governor Seyi Makinde stressing that all his efforts are well noted and appreciated by all and sundry.
“It is necessary to be following medical rules as best options of beating the soreadnof the virus, avoid crowdy environments, with social distancing, washing of hands regularly with soap under tuning water and application hand sanitizer regularly.
“The stay at home instruction by authorities may be allien and painful presently, but with patience, it will be a rewarding strategy for public health. I hereby
call on prominent individuals to encourage the less privileges in the society with palliatives at this period of sharing kindness for the betterment of humanity”, the monarch added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment