The management of Jaiz bank, Ilorin branch has joined the Kwara state government in its campaigns and strict measures towards curtailing the spread of coronavirus infection in the State.
It would be recalled that following the outbreak of COVID-19 in the state on Monday, Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq on Tuesday disclosed that about 75 persons who are contacts to the infected patients are under close watch and contact-tracing.
However, the bank on Tuesday issued a memo containing strong information which is useful to members of the public in a bid to prevent and protect Kwarans from falling victim of the unfortunate circumstance which the state is presently in.
The bank in the memo ordered a worker of the bank to proceed on self-isolation for 14days as well as all its workforce and ordered the immesiate closed down of the branch to avoid problem .
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion