Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote has been ranked 117th in the latest Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
This was captured in a daily ranking of world’s richest people which is updated at the close of every trading day in New York.
While Elon Musk tops the list with a net worth of $194bn and closely followed by Jeff Bezos who also has a net worth of $194bn, Bernard Arnault took the third spot with $174bn.
Dangote is said to have a net worth of $17.8bn.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA