Davido took to his Twitter handle to throw jabs at the government of the day.
According to him, anyone who supports this government is supposed to go to hellfire. He said this while reacting to reports of the news of clergyman, Fr Mbaka, being reported missing days after he criticised the Buhari-led government.
”God how did it get to this man !!! Any body supporting this government suppose go hell fire Walai …. it’s not even ridiculous no more it’s disgusting and evil !!!!”
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children