The Minister of Defence Maj Gen Bashir Salihi Magashi (rtd) has concluded a 3- day official tour of duty to the Armed Forces Command and Staff College AFCSC, Jaji, Kaduna State.
General Magashi who is the Chairman Governing Board of the College was accompanied by the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Defence who is also the Board Secretary of the College, Dr Ibrahim Abubakar Kana, mni were received by the Commandant Air Vice Marshal Anthony Olurotimi Tuwase.
Mohammad Abdulkadri, the Special Assistant to the Minister on Media and Publicity, stated this on Thursday.
The Minister who was in the Military Cantonment, Jaji for the AFCSC graduation ceremony for the Senior course 44 had series of other engagements that fully occupied him including inspection of projects in the College.
The grand-finale of his tour of duty at the College was when he joined the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari who was Special Guest of Honour at the AVM AO Ogundana Officers Mess and Suites Jaji, venue for the graduation ceremony.
A total of 247 graduands who successfully completed eleven months duration of vigorous Military trainings were Confered with the prestigious award of Pass Staff College, psc, by the Commandant, AVM AO Tuwase
The Winner of the Minister of Defence award for the Highest Overall Score Major SO Atomode also carted away the awards for the Chief of Defence Staff for joint Studies and the Department of Land Warfare by the Chief of Army Staff presented to him by President Muhammadu Buhari.
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo