A resident of the area, said the bandits who were in large numbers invaded the residence of the security commissioner on Sunday night around eight o’clock. According to him, the commissioner had invited some people to his residence for Ramadan breakfast when the bandits invaded the place and began to shoot.
The source further said, “There were many people in the house who were invited by the commissioner to break the fast when the bandits attacked the place and opened fire.
“They killed four people including the commissioner’s son and took away an unspecified number of people.”
The commissioner of police, CP Ayuba N. Elkana has visited the commissioner’s residence in the early hours of yesterday to commiserate with him on the incident.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia