Director takes over leadership of NYSC in overseer capacity
Mrs Christy Uba, Director, Information and Communications Technology, the most senior Director at the NYSC has taken over the leadership of the corps in an overseer capacity.
Director, Press and Public Relations at the NYSC, Mr Eddy Megwa, stated on Tuesday in Abuja that she would oversee operations until the appointment of a substantive Director-General by the president.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the position became vacant following the removal of Brig.-Gen. Muhammad Fadah as Director-General, NYSC by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Fadah assumed duty as the 19th director-general of the scheme on May 18 having taken over from Maj.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim.
He promised at the time to sustain the vision of the founding fathers of the scheme.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike