Director, Press and Public Relations at the NYSC, Mr Eddy Megwa, stated on Tuesday in Abuja that she would oversee operations until the appointment of a substantive Director-General by the president.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the position became vacant following the removal of Brig.-Gen. Muhammad Fadah as Director-General, NYSC by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Fadah assumed duty as the 19th director-general of the scheme on May 18 having taken over from Maj.-Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim.
He promised at the time to sustain the vision of the founding fathers of the scheme.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt