The record label boss announced today, April 3, that he was married at age 20.
The 38-year-old said his music took most of his time and this resulted in a divorce two years after his wedding.
Fans then asked if he’ll like Nigerians to help beg his ex-wife but Don Jazzy revealed she has remarried.
He wrote: “Lol somebody that is now married again with a child sef.”
Another fan asked if the Nigerian music industry was worth sacrificing his marriage for and he replied in the affirmative.
The follower asked: “But boss, shey Nigeria music industry deserve such sacrifice? Cos I’m still confuse.”
Don Jazzy wrote: “Ahh it does o. I will like to think that I have been a blessing to millions of people directly cos my music is successful. Let’s just be thanking GOD sha.”
Below are more photos from Don Jazzy’s wedding to writer, Michelle Jackson.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded