The chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Abdulrasheed Bawa, has said he had a dizzy spell while delivering his speech on Thursday.
Bawa was speaking at an event organised by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja, when he collapsed.
He was immediately rushed to the hospital, where doctors told him he was dehydrated.
The EFCC boss revealed this while speaking on Politics Today, a Channels Television programme.
“While giving my goodwill message during the programme organised by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), there was a sort of dizziness on me and I had to excuse myself from the stage.
“And of course I went straight to the hospital where the doctors confirmed to me that everything about me is okay except for the fact that I’m a bit dehydrated and need to take a lot of water.
“Straight away from the hospital, I went back to the office and now I’m back at home,” Bawa said.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution