ROYAL NEWS reports that the hardworking EFCC boss, at a publoc fucntion in the Aso Rock Presidential Villa developed ill-health as revealed in a video widely circulated on social media and was taken to an undisclosed hospital for medical care.
According to him, “Doctors told me that I suffered dehydration and advised me to take a lot of water. I went straight to my office after leaving the hospital and later returned home.”
Bawa who spoke with Channels Tv in a telephone expressed gratitude to many concerned Nigerians, whose prayers he said “has been keeping me going”.
He added that,“While giving my goodwill message during the programme there was a bit of dizziness and I had to excuse myself from the stage and of course I had to visit the hospital where the doctors confirmed to me everything with me is okay except for the fact that I am a bit dehydrated and I need to take a lot of water.
“And straight away from the hospital I went to the office to tidy one or two things and I am now back at home.I also want to thank millions of Nigerians for their prayer and well wishes I appreciate that and I think that has been keeping me going.”
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated