El-Rufai marks nine companies belonging to former Gov Makarfi for demolition
The Right of Occupancy of nine companies belonging to a former Governor, Senator Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi, has been revoked and also marked for demolition by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state.
Daily Trust reported that the notice of revocation and withdrawal of the right of occupancy has been served to the officials of the affected companies.
The official notice of revocation was addressed to the Director of Cane Properties, Plot 11, Murtala Square, Doka, Alhaji Ibrahim Makarfi who responded by saying “Our Lawyers will respond accordingly to the revocation and withdrawal of right of Occupancy of the companies”.
Among the affected properties are five plots in Mogadishu, three plots on Kwato road, and the Doka plot. In separate letters of revocation and withdrawal of right of Occupancy signed by the Registrar of Kaduna Geographical Information Service (KADGIS), Mahmud Aminu said;
“I have been directed to refer to the above Right of Occupancy, and inform you that His Excellency, Governor of Kaduna State has in the exercise of power conferred on him under section 28 (5) (a) and (b) of Land Use Act 1978, revoked and withdrawal your rights and continued failure and contravention of covenanted terms and conditions of the Right of Occupancy”.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike