Inauguration: Unauthorised persons warned against nearing Eagle Square
The Presidential Transition Council has warned unauthorized persons against visiting the Eagle Square on May 29, which is inauguration day of President-elect Bola Tinubu and Vice-President-elect Kashim Shettima.
National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno, who is a member of the council, said on Thursday, May 18, that all arrangements for accreditation and issuance of passes and identity documents for security agents had been concluded.
He said; “My only advice is that if you have no business in security, you need not be near the vicinity of the programme, especially on the Inauguration Day.
“The most important thing I need to convey to you is that we do not envisage anything that will be adverse or negative. So, I urge everybody to be calm and the people who use the social media, please understand this to our visitors, especially those who come from other countries as well. It’s time to learn much more.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Tinubu commiserates with India over deadly train crash
- N2bn: Ex-Women Affairs Minister, Pauline Tallen reacts to rumoured EFCC’s arrest
- EFCC grills Buhari’s minister Pauline Tallen
- UN appoints Akinwumi Adesina, Muhtar, Nwuneli into new positions
- We won’t fix petrol prices again – NMDPRA
- Court affirms Iyorchia Ayu’s sack as PDP National Chairman
- Importer to CBN: Tell the truth, Naira has been devalued
- NLC to commence nationwide strike on Wednesday if new petrol price isn’t reversed
- Breaking….. Tinubu announces critical appointments, Gbajabiamila, Akume, Hadejia make list
- FG to fix one refinery before December — Kyari