He shared the clip Wednesday afternoon, which he captioned: ‘Entering Twitter HQ,’ let that sink in.
Musk changed his Twitter profile’s location to ‘Twitter HQ’ and his biography to ‘Chief Twit,’ two days ahead of a court-ordered deadline to complete the $44 billion takeover.
It comes a day after Musk made a vow in a video conference call with bankers, who are helping fund the deal, that he would close the takeover deal before the end of the week.
Twitter’s stock price has soared in recent weeks and closed at $53.35 on Wednesday – close to the $54.20-a-share first offered by Musk for the firm in April.
Musk, 51, looked happy and healthy as he strutted in to what’s believed to be his newest purchase. He recently lost 20 pounds as a result of an intermittent fasting diet.
Led by Morgan Stanley, the banks have finished putting together the final credit agreement and are in the process of signing the documentation, marking one of the last steps in providing $13 billion towards the deal.
But the imminent deal comes amid a gloomy report which found Twitter has suffered an ‘absolute decline’ in users since the pandemic, with ‘heavy tweeters’ making up less than 10 percent of accounts.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG