By Arowona Abdulazeez
The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Traditional Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, will on Friday September 15 turban the new Alangua Owode-Oja in the Asa Local Government Area of Kwara State.
The new appointee who shall be officially turban is the Ilorin Emir’s Palace is Alhaji Umar Kayode Sidiq.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Alhaji Sidiq is a serving senior officer in the Kwara State Civil Service.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets