In his commendation message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir thanked the state Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for his prompt response to the damages caused by the miscreants.
He also commended the Commisioner of Police in the Stat, CP Kayode Egbetokun, and other sister security agencies for providing adeqaute security of lives and property in the state.
The Emir however applauded the support given to the committee by the Divisional Police Officer, Oja-Oba division, Mukaila Yusuf. He therefore urged the people of Ilorin Emirate to continue to support security agencies in their efforts to restore normalcy in the society.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday