Emir of Ilorin applauds security agencies over recovery of looted property
In his commendation message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir thanked the state Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq for his prompt response to the damages caused by the miscreants.
He also commended the Commisioner of Police in the Stat, CP Kayode Egbetokun, and other sister security agencies for providing adeqaute security of lives and property in the state.
The Emir however applauded the support given to the committee by the Divisional Police Officer, Oja-Oba division, Mukaila Yusuf. He therefore urged the people of Ilorin Emirate to continue to support security agencies in their efforts to restore normalcy in the society.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- What Buhari told Nigerians in his 38–paragraph final address
- Yoruba nation promoters take over FG Radio station, declares self-govt
- President Buhari confers citizenship on 385 foreigners
- I have made Nigeria better– Buhari insists
- Bakare utters suprising statements as Tinubu takes over power tomorrow
- Tuition increment: 2 UNIABUJA students expelled
- Defence Minister hand-over to Perm Sec., Ibrahim Kana
- Lagos to ban parking on roads
- South-east eternally grateful for Second Niger Bridge completion– Soludo
- Buhari, Shettima, Sultan, others attend Inauguration in Abuja