The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has facilitated with Hajia Raliat Abdulrazaq,the wife of the late Mutawalle of Ilorin, Lawyer A.G.F Abdulrazaq SAN, as she clocks 91 years on earth.
The celebrant who is also the mother of the incumbent governor of Kwara State, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, is a blessed and unique woman of great virtues, according to a congratulatory message issued by the Emir’s Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Wednesday.
The message further confirmed that the celebrant who is also the founder of Raliat Foundation has contributed tremendously to the propagation of morality and uprightness among the women folks as politician, philanthropist, accomplished wife and mother as well as a devout muslim.
The emir also recalled the roles Hajia Raliat played as the lady Chairman Planning and Implementation Committee when he was turbaned as the Ciroma of Ilorin in 1984 among other social and community services.
He further stressed that “attainment of old age is a special gift from God in demonstration of His love and favour on His creatures. Hajia Raliat remain a quintessential woman of valour who has over the years dedicated her life to God supporting community services, child’s and family upbringing and providing mentorship to younger generations in a bid to making the society more peaceful.
“She is indeed an epitome of tolerance, wisdom and good conduct. She contributed hugely to the success of her late husband who was celebrated globally as renown legal practitioner of significant note, diplomat and traditional title holder.”
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however prayed that Almighty Allah should continue to strengthen her, comfort her and protect throughout her old age.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections