The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has rejoiced with the Waziri of Ilorin and former Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, as he clocks 59 years today.
In a congratulatory message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir described Dr. Saraki as an astute politician and philanthropist who has contributed tremendously to the development of Ilorin Emirate and humanity in general.
According to the statement, “As a two term governor in the state, as the immediate past Senate President and as the Waziri of Ilorin Emirate, we identify with you and your entire family on your 59th birthday celebrations.
“His Royal Highness wishes the celebrant more years of landmark accomplishments on earth with sound health and God’s protection always.”
Facebook Comments Box
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue
- Oluwo condems burning of Aree palace, vows to go after perpetrators
- I may not use Nigerian hospitals if elected president – Atiku