The Emir who described the deceased as a devout muslim, down-to-earth and supportive partner confirmed that her death is a colossal loss to the entire families of the revered cleric.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir urged Imam Bashir Soliu to accept the incidence in good faith and utmost glorification to Almighty Allah for a life well spent.
According to him, “I join other sympathisers to commiserate with Dr. Bashir Soliu OON, families of Imam Fulani, Council of Ulama and the entire people of Ilorin Emirate over the demise of Hajia Hafsat.
“Her unflinching support to the propagation of Islamic orientation by her husband among other outstanding qualities shall remain evergreen on earth. I pray that Almighty Allah should forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her into Al-janatul firdaos.”
The emir however besieged God to give the families the fortitude to bear the great loss and the vaccum which her exit will create.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC