The Emir who described the deceased as a devout muslim, down-to-earth and supportive partner confirmed that her death is a colossal loss to the entire families of the revered cleric.
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir urged Imam Bashir Soliu to accept the incidence in good faith and utmost glorification to Almighty Allah for a life well spent.
According to him, “I join other sympathisers to commiserate with Dr. Bashir Soliu OON, families of Imam Fulani, Council of Ulama and the entire people of Ilorin Emirate over the demise of Hajia Hafsat.
“Her unflinching support to the propagation of Islamic orientation by her husband among other outstanding qualities shall remain evergreen on earth. I pray that Almighty Allah should forgive her shortcomings, accept her good deeds and admit her into Al-janatul firdaos.”
The emir however besieged God to give the families the fortitude to bear the great loss and the vaccum which her exit will create.
- Interior Ministry rakes in N1.195bn on expatriate quotas
- ROYAL NEWS Online Newspaper clocks 10 from scratch to stardom
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine