The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State traditional Council, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR,will on Wednesday 15, May 2019 depart for Morocco to attend an annual gathering scheduled for world leaders.
In a statement signed by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, the Emir’s proposed trip is on a special invitation of the King Mohammed VI of Morocco aimed at sustaining the existing relationship between the country and the Ilorin Emirate Council.
“While in Morocco, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari is expected to participate in the daily Ramadan Tafsir to be presided over by highly revered Islamic clerics in the Morocco Kingdom.
“The emir will also host Nigerians leaving in Morocco, ranking government officials in the Moroccan government’s cabinet, diplomats in the Nigeria Embassy as well as visit to historical sites”, the statement added.
Similarly, the monarch has also approved the commencement of the annual Ramadan Tafsir at the Emir’s palace on Thursday 9, May 2019 beginning at 10am daily, ROYAL NEWS.
“The Tafsir will be led by the Chief Imam of Ilorin, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu Fulani OON. Participants are urged to be punctual and ensure orderliness at the venue before, during and after the Tafsir”, the statement said.
Facebook Comments Box
- Hypertension, Diabetes, Cancers, Others Responsible for 22% of Premature Deaths—WHO
- Breaking…… Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Croatia knocks out ‘confident’ Brazil from Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup
- Cashless Policy: CBN meets Senate panel on cash withdrawal limit
- Labour Party sacks publicity secretary, Ogun chapter excos
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92