The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has rejoiced with the Olofa of Offa , Oba Muhammed Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II over his 58th birthday celebrations.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari who described Oba Esuwoye II as a frontline monarch with strong passion for community development and harmony, prayed Allah to grant him more years of meritorious service to humanity.
This is contained in a goodwill message issued by the Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Tuesday stressing that Oba Esuwoye II has no doubt carved a niche for himself as a renown farmer, entrepreneur and philanthropist of long years service to humanity.
” I celebrate with His Royal Majesty, the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II on this great day of his birthday. Wishing him more protections and Allah’s favour on earth”, he added.
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000
- Samuel Eto’o attacks man outside stadium in Qatar
- NBA President shuns call to bar ceremony presided over by Olanipekun
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity