The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji (Dr.) Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, has congratulated the newly appointed Media Executives of the state owned media organisations by Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari stressed that the three organisations have being playing veritable roles in the discharge of their duties of informing, educating and entertaining members of the public on government’s programmes and policies.
This is contained in a statement issued by the
Emir’s spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona on Thursday stressing that the appointments are well-deserved.
The monarch specifically rejoiced with the General Managers of Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Kwara) and Herald Newspapers, Mr. Kayode Aremu and Mr. Yomi Clement over their reappointment respectively adding that Mr. Ayobami Akanbi’s appointment as the Kwara State Television is in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the state before his recent retirement from service.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however extended the heartfelt felicitations of the entire members of the Kwara State Traditional Rulers Council to the trio of Kayode Aremu, Yomi Clement and Ayobami Akanbi whom he described as professionals per excellence in the media sector.
The first class monarch however thanked them for their unflinching support for the traditional institution in the state with prompt publicity of its news materials.
He therefore appealed to the appointees not to relent in the demonstration of their unique talents and professional skills in sustaining the quality service delivery in their respective organisation.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin