The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has sadness over the fire incident which occurred in Jebba community in Moro Local Government Area of the state which was caused by a fallen petrol tanker.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari described it as unfortunate and worrisome stressing that the lives and property lost during the disaster saddens his heart, according to a condolence message signed by his Spokesperson, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Wednesday.
The Emir also commiserated with the entire people of Jebba community, the District Head of Bode Saadu, Alhaji Olarongbe Gambari, as well as Magajis and Alanguas in the district as well as members of Ilorin Emirate at large over the tragedy.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari however appealed to motorists and petroleum tanker drivers to always take absolute precautionary measures while transporting products in a bid to ensuring safety of lives and property on Nigerian roads.
He also commended the management of the Kwara State Fire Service for their prompt intervention in the incidence even as he prayed that God should protect the entire nation from the reoccurrence of such unfortunate incidence.
The Emir therefore condoled with the family of victims of the inferno, besieging God to comfort them and be pleased with the souls of the deceased.
Facebook Comments Box
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity