The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Mai-Martaba Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR, will tomorrow (Monday) pay sallah homage on Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at the State Government House, Ilorin.
This is contained in a statement issued on Sunday by the Spokesperson to the Emir, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona.
According to him, “His Royal Highness, the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari CFR will pay eid-el-Kabir sallah homage on the Executive Governor of Kwara State, His Excellency, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq.
“This is in line with the tradition and culture of promoting peaceful coexistence in the Ilorin Emirate and beyond as well as preserving the aged-long historic event of enhancing harmonious working synergy between the government and traditonal institutions in the state.”
Arowona added that, “The Emir, along with his high chiefs from the emirate shall depart the ancient palace of Ilorin by 9am to visit the Governor and members of his cabinet to exchange sallah pleasantries.
“Residents of Ilorin Emirate are enjoined to remain calm throughout the visit, be law abiding and cooperate with law enforcement agents in a bid to have a successful traditional and historic tour by His Royal Highness to the governor.”
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo